Facilities Management and Maintenance Company aims to maintain strong links with some of the world’s biggest organizations and confers regularly with the local bodies that promote proactive joint economic relations.
FMM is a proud member and supports the following organizations:
- Qatar Green Building Council (QGBC) is a non-profit organization providing leadership and encouraging collaboration in conducting environmentally sustainable practices for green building design and development in Qatar. It aims to support the overall health and sustainability of the environment, the people, and economic security in Qatar for generations to come.
- BICSc – The British Institute of Cleaning Science (BICSc) is the largest independent, professional and educational body within the cleaning industry, with over 30,000 Individual and Corporate Members. BICSc’s mission is to raise the standards of education and to build awareness of the cleaning industry through professional standards and accredited training.
- IFMA Workplace – International Facilities Management Association (IFMA) is the world’s largest and most widely recognized international association for FM professionals, supporting 24,000 members in over 100 countries managing more than 78 billion square feet of property and has an annual purchase of more than US$526 billion in products and services.
- OCCSQ – The Official Chamber of Commerce of Spain to Qatar (Camara) provides a forum for discussion of key economic, commercial and other issues of interest to Spanish companies doing or planning to do business in Qatar. Camara also provides information and sponsors events and programs which provide insight into Qatar and its international and business environment.
- QBBF – Supporting trade between Qatar and the United Kingdom, Qatar British Business Forum (QBBF) is a flourishing, socially active organisation representing a broad membership base across all industry sectors. QBBF offers a platform for effective networking and building long-lasting business relationships via a vibrant community spirit.
Being an active member of Qatar’s organisations offer development, connections and enhances business profile by opening up opportunities for networking and professional growth to both parties.
Together with these associations, FMM works towards the common goal of promoting and improving business in Doha’s market.